Monday, December 6, 2021

Well, guess it's time to get this show on the road!

Today i decided to begin my journey of recording! Today went surprisingly well. I rode my bike out in the sun, but immediately a problem arose. How am i gonna hold the camera while the bike is moving? I don't have any specific items that could aid me with it, and i really wanted to do a good first person perspective. I then found a simple yet effective answer: Tape! Although i looked a bit goofy riding my bike, the first person view on everything looked relatively good. I decided to continue with that in mind. I then did a bit more shooting, and found a good place for my endpoint. I decided to place my route around that. I realized that a lot of it was simply just riding, but i wanted to add some cool effect to it. I decided to focus more on the editing stage later, though. A lot of my angles were good as well. I only had to reshoot once due to issues with my bike and the rubble that the sidewalk was giving. Luckily i got through that and went on with my recording. I have to record more in different environents, though, to truly capture the journey. I think that it'll turn out really well in the end. I still have a few shots in the dark, the rain, and maybe even more effects for other ones. It'll take a while but i'm confident it'll turn out well. That was how this first day of recording went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!