Sunday, December 12, 2021

My Music Video!

Today is the day guys! There were a lot of things i couldn't do due to constraints in weather, or overall surroundings but i managed to find a good backup plan and ended up making things even better and even more engaging than they were! I really enjoyed making this music video overall. I hope to do more things like this in the future! Hopefully i can plan something else for next year.. One thing to improve i'd say is my camera skills. I should learn how to be more firm with it. Since this was a one man job, i actually ended up recording myself (and ended up riding with one hand while filming the bike segments!!!) But overall it was okay. I hope to do something like this again in the future!






No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!