Friday, April 8, 2022

Finishing touches!

 Today I decided to finalize the film Willow's Walk. I figured that everything that had to be done was already done, so I took one last big look at what I was doing and why I was doing it. I understood that there could still be some polishing, so I went ahead and went in order. I started with the film as a whole. I watched the entire film and made sure there was nothing I couldn't misinterpret. After I checked plot and continuity, I polished up the editing. Made sure it wasn't too rough. After checking the editing, I decided to end up going through the voice acting next. Voice actin is very important, especially when doing important scenes and to ensure that the proper emotion is conveyed. I did see an issue with some though, so I decided to redo some voice lines for the sake of polishing. I then ended up changing a story continuity. It's a really big change but I decided it was necessary. Instead of a mask, due to the mysterious person In one frame not having it, but being covered by a hoodie, I decided that is a much better fit for the mysterious person. It's not really confirmed whether the person is a human or a monster or anything like that. So I decided to re-record the scenes where the mask was on and turn it into a hoodie covering a dark face that can't be seen. I didn't really have anything else to worry about in regards to the film, so I even decided to go the extra mile and have a bit of fun with it! I topped it off with some nice royalty-free sound effects to really immerse the viewer into the film. That's about it regarding my film! If I have any more important or last-minute changes I will note them, but I think everything is great just the way it is. I'm looking forward to everyone seeing my film. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!