Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Afternotes from me!

Overall, I enjoyed this process and enjoyed making this film! It was very interactive and taught me a lot about what I should do, and what I should work on. The filming process was long and took a while, but every step of the journey I managed to learn something new. Film is subjective. It's like a canvas that I painted and through the sketch I drew, (the storyboard) the painting, and the final design, it all worked out in the end. It was a bit hard to adjust to at first, and I had to figure out a lot of it on my own. The process is never as easy as it looks, and I'm sure that a lot of people can agree! The countless hours spent revising, editing, working on the film. But finding the fun in it is the goal! Every step I managed to find something I enjoy. This is what helped carry me through the process especially, since it's easy to lose motivation. Today I gave the film one last look. I showed more people than I ever have, got their opinions and notes on it, and I'm ready to go! Everyone thinks it's wonderful! I got a few pointers too, so this is something I can definitely take with me in my future films. The learning process is what makes the person after all! That was it. I'm rendering everything out and adding some coloring, and that's it! The film I've been working on for months has finally been completed.  I'm looking forward to sharing this film with everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!