Thursday, December 9, 2021

Finishing Touches!

Today i put the final touches on my music video. I decided that everything was well and in place regarding my vision and what i wanted. I think it was successful in the sense that it did the job well in explaining what i wanted in the video and what i got. It's pretty good, or at least i think so. I'd have a bit of fun doing most of the editing myself, but like everything else it took time. I did this little pseudo-recording method where i held my phone on my bike and made sure my arms were visible. It was a bit ineffective but it otherwise worked. I say it went well regardless. The hardest part of editing i'd say was getting the cuts exactly right. I didn't really understand the typical music video conventions at first, being not used to this kind of video, but i figured that i wanted to go against it. I wanted to make something different than the usual, and that was my goal. I ended up succeeding somewhat. It went surprisingly well and i didn't have much of a problem. It was as smooth as it can be! I only hope that my future projects are this smooth... .But otherwise i had a great time doing it. I plan on doing a bit more, though, it'll depend. The project can change after this state if i find anything better i can do with it. That's the wonder of technology! I really do like doing this kind of thing. I only hope our next project will be this fun! Overall, i was happy i had an opportunity to do this, and be able to express myself in my own medium of video. I'll catch up with you all later, when the video is done! I hope you enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!