Friday, February 25, 2022

Planning: The plan!

2/25/22-3/10/22

I will be filming inbetweeen. I have to film the first few scenes normally this way because they're in daylight. That'll be scene 1. Scenes 2-6 will have to be done at night.

3/8/22-3/10/22- Filming will be finished up. It will mostly include fixing bad shots, working on angles, etc.

2/25/22-3/10/22-Editing will be donme throughout the whole time. Fixing up bad scenes, editing them, and then i plan on using Adobe After Effects to put the film together.

Location

I will be filming in my neighborhood near where i live.





Participants.

Actors
Paramaniac- Gregory Bradley

Monster/???- Gregory Bradley

Filming-Gregory Bradley

Editing-Gregory Bradley


Directing-Gregory Bradley


Health and Safety


To ensure the health and safety i will have a trusted adult next to me at night especially. I will have 911 on speed dial just in case of emergency and i will always be in range for an adult. Scenes 2-6.

For the first scene i will also have someone watching me, a trusted adult or family member to aid in case of emergency.

My Backup plan involves the other days of the weeks i am recording if i cannot record. If a shot messes up i can redo it. If the location doesn't work i can go to another local neighborhood with an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIllow's Walk: The Film

Here it is! I had so much fun making this film and I hope to have more opportunities to do this in the future!